website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

55 minutos atrás, thepharoah disse:

also SA gymnastics federation claimed a gold medal for them through the same mixed international gymnastics teams competition

The name of the winning team was Team Simone Biles. Even when she does not compete, her name brings gold medals to the team inspired by her. :lol:

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

I did write to them when I was frustrated when I can't see women's 53 kg in weightlifting, and they replied:

On what email did you send that? :p

I plan to write them a stern email myself, about them not uploading full replay of eventing and show jumping competitions from Rio, basically making it the only events not to be featured. Disgusting and blatant discrimination for equestrian fans.

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

On what email did you send that? :p

I plan to write them a stern email myself, about them not uploading full replay of eventing and show jumping competitions from Rio, basically making it the only events not to be featured. Disgusting and blatant discrimination for equestrian fans.

Basically just complained about how I can't watch some sports, then adding more drama with "Olympic shouldn't just promoting gender equality but also equality in sport streaming". Also add words like "extreme decline since Nanjing 2014" and "I can not imagine what will happen in 2022 if this issue is not resolved".

Loving the reinvention of hockey ..... hockey5s is such fun , faster quicker, emphasis is on skills of stick work , dribbling rather than getting penalties 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

36 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Basically just complained about how I can't watch some sports, then adding more drama with "Olympic shouldn't just promoting gender equality but also equality in sport streaming". Also add words like "extreme decline since Nanjing 2014" and "I can not imagine what will happen in 2022 if this issue is not resolved".

I think he meant the actual email adresss you wrote to

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

hace 7 minutos, nitinsanker said:

Loving the reinvention of hockey ..... hockey5s is such fun , faster quicker, emphasis is on skills of stick work , dribbling rather than getting penalties 

I don't like the use of boards. Many of the less skilled teams just bash the ball forward hoping one of their players will sprint to the ball faster and get a lucky goal. Usain Bolt could become a great hockey player with that.

20 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I don't like the use of boards. Many of the less skilled teams just bash the ball forward hoping one of their players will sprint to the ball faster and get a lucky goal. Usain Bolt could become a great hockey player with that.

maybe that's why some African teams made some victories here :mumble:

45 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I think he meant the actual email adresss you wrote to

I think I am just too excited about this issue :wacko:

@dcro I wrote to info@olympicchannel.com, since I am pretty sure they will respond it quite fast (which is true)