website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

2 minuti fa, Quasit ha scritto:

Any specific reason why there are/were only 11 spots for fencers in Women's Sabre and especially Men's Épée?

stupid qualification rules + a few rejected/dismissed quota (because of that stupid rule about the max 70 "individual" athletes per NOC...Italy for instance had a girl qualified for women's Epee, but she was left out because of the max 70 rule...same in taekwondo, we had 3 qualified athletes, but 1 had to stay home :facepalm:)...

Edited by phelps

I have a feeling beach handball might become Olympic one day and when it does, it will become rather popular :p

Spoiler

uDKQKrS.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Adesso, heywoodu ha scritto:

I have a feeling beach handball might become Olympic one day and when it does, it will become rather popular :p

Nascondi Contenuto

uDKQKrS.jpg

your "definitely last" girlfriend should read this post...especially after you posted a photo of the Argentinian girls...:whistle::rofl:

p.s. in any case, I agree at 101%...:lol:

Just now, phelps said:

your "definitely last" girlfriend should read this post...especially after you posted a photo of the Argentinian girls...:whistle::rofl:

p.s. in any case, I agree at 101%...:lol:

I'm just stating my expectations, I was genuinely a little surprised to see this photo :p

https://oisphotos.com/

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, phelps said:

nice collection...

gotta watch it with a bit more time available...

They actually have a ton of great photos of basically every sport :bowdown: