website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Tomorrow will start the U18 European Athletics Championships in Hungary, The event will be streamed live http://www.european-athletics.org/

This is the European Athletics qualification.

ps I still can not believe there only 6 quotas for Europe in M 100m and only 4 M and 6 W quotas in race walking meanwhile there for example 9 quotas available for Europe in W Steeple

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

Tomorrow will start the U18 European Athletics Championships in Hungary, The event will be streamed live http://www.european-athletics.org/

This is the European Athletics qualification.

ps I still can not believe there only 6 quotas for Europe in M 100m and only 4 M and 6 W quotas in race walking meanwhile there for example 9 quotas available for Europe in W Steeple

@dcro tipped me off that you are lurking here. I muster up the courage to create literally 1 thread in a year, I invite you to the U18 ECH thread, I'm lonely :d

Bought the plane tickets to Buenos Aires :d

Unfortunately because of the elections (ugh) I won't be able to arrive at the start, which I was very curious about (the opening ceremony not being in a stadium and all).

So I will arrive only by the end of first week and stay there for 10 days, and later go to Uruguay for another week - and pending the results of the elections, I wish I could stay there indefinitely :p

Inline Speedskating

Finally the 24 athletes that will compete at the Olympics for the very first time ever have been announced.

After the lap sprint semifinals, they have been presented to the audience crowding the road circuit and live on World Skate TV.

On next october these faboulous 24 athletes will compete in the 2018 Buenos Aires YOG for the Olympic Gold Medal in the Combined: 500mt+D sprint, 1.000mt sprint and 5.000mt Elimination.

Junior Ladies

:COL Gabriela Rueda Rueda, 114 pt
:FRA Honorine Barrault, 108 pt
:ITA Giorgia Valanzano, 106 pt
:ESP Nerea Langa, 96 pt
:CHI Ashly Marín Torres, 89 pt
:GER Angelina Otto, 77 pt
:USA Corinne Stoddard, 71 pt
:NED Marit Van Beijnum, 71 pt
:KOR Lee Ye Rim, 71 pt
:TPE Wang Kuan-Chih, 71 pt
:ARG Fernanda Illanes Cabrera, 50 pt