website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

not very clever act of Peter to continue working in this chase group, this is too early

I think his legs are stronger than his tactical mind :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Come on Sep :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

"Peter the Great is gone", says the Belgian commentator :d 

Edited by heywoodu

Just now, hckosice said:

lol this poker face...but the legs must be in explosing mode:lol:

This pain must already be way worse than the pain I feel at the moment where I say "ok you know what, fuck this shit, I'm going home now :d "