website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

5 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

One of the wrost road championship that i have ever seen. No people on the street and one of the wrost route ever :sick: Really we can sacrifice an event like this for some money on more?

Well it's still possible to at least have an exciting few races :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What on earth happened to Koster there? It's like she just blacked out or something :zip:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well it's still hard to judge. I mean, it's the women's team time trial, you can't be expecting thousands of people there no matter in which country it is. 

A Basque flag and a Dutch flag at the finish, since Basque Country doesn't participate as a nation, we are the most supported nation at the championships :d 

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well it's still hard to judge. I mean, it's the women's team time trial, you can't be expecting thousands of people there no matter in which country it is. 

Don't get your hopes up. :p

#banbestmen

52 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

We have the same people for the men's TTT :evil:

Edited by Gianlu33