website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Told you, Sagan and the curse of the rainbow jersey. Although today was Sagan's typical way to lose races like he usually does :facepalm:

no comment ....but Peter what was this today?, seriously lost a sprint with Kwiatek?

interview after the race :d

13 minutes ago, hckosice said:

no comment ....but Peter what was this today?, seriously lost a sprint with Kwiatek?

interview after the race :d

:d 

Six 2nd place finishes and six 4th place finishes so far this season :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

do I have to understand it as a good sign for Rio?:lol:

well, let´s hope that the better days are only to come..

You have to understand it as a sign that I wasn't joking when I talked about the famous "curse of the rainbow jersey" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You have to understand it as a sign that I wasn't joking when I talked about the famous "curse of the rainbow jersey" :p 

ok. maybe there a bit of true in this...but still it´s just the start of the season and 6 podiums is already fine, but not for Peter ofc, he count only the wins..

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

ok. maybe there a bit of true in this...but still it´s just the start of the season and 6 podiums is already fine, but not for Peter ofc, he count only the wins..

Of course his results so far are more impressive than mine :p

But the way he gave away victory again today...it happens so damn often :( 

Honestly I'm starting to remember him more as someone who always gives away victories, "the eternal 2nd place finisher" than the guy who wins a lot of races :p 

Edited by heywoodu

Nothing is normal today. Another crash with a motorbike! Antoine Demoitié (BEL) of Wanty-Groupe Gobert is today's victim in Gent-Wevelgem and according to his team he is in "extremely serious" condition in the intensive care unit. Another Belgian cyclist has even already said "RIP Antoine" on Twitter, suggesting he has died...so far his team hasn't confirmed that..

Edited by heywoodu