website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

How to get to Žalgirio Arena?

Depends if you're traveling by plane, train or bus, you might end up at one of these places.

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „oro uostas kaunas“Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „traukinių stotis kaunas“Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „laikinoji autobusų stotis kaunas“

Aeroport ; Train station ; Temporary bus station (the main one is being renovated at the mean time)

If you travelled by plane, I would suggest catching the 29th bus and getting off the bus in Studentų skveras (Student Square) stop, where you would need to walk towards Laisvės alėja (Liberty Avenue, that is also being renovated right now) and walking past the big white bridge (Simono Daukanto Bridge).                                   Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „29 autobusas“  Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „studentų skveras“Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „simono daukanto tiltas“

In the second picture you can also see the university that I'm currently studying at.

If you happen to travel by train, then you'll need to walk through the underground passage, where you could walk by foot for 10 minutes to reach your destination or you can take any transport and go for two stops (get off at Griunvaldo gatvė/Griunvaldo street) and if you're travelling by bus, then you're lucky, because the temporary bus station is stationed right in front of Akropolis (A huge shopping center). What you need to do is walk through Akropolis until you get outside near the main entrance and then you just need to cross the bridge and you're there.

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „akropolis kaunas“  Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „tiltas į nemuno salą“

The bridge that's closer is the one you're crossing. The bridge that you can see in the distance is the one that your friends from the plane are going to be crossing. Stay tuned for "Places where it would be good to eat in Kaunas".

Edited by Werloc

Ooh, nicely done.

My team is finalizing our flight plans and all we need to do now is to find a carrier that will take us to Vilnius (not directly because we don't have direct flights to Vilnius from New York City) so once we arrive, we'll probably stay in Vilnius for 3/4 of a day before taking the train to Kaunas

Edited by dezbee2008

Important Announcement

I might be forced to re-schedule the event for next Saturday (19th November). I will know the final decision on Monday, but there will be a huge concert in Vilnius and I am a contracted artist to the point where I cannot decline (it was an interesting 20 minutes when I was describing to my manager what I'll be doing on Saturday), but I will know the exact date on Monday, because we might be able to move the concert to Friday.

2 horas atrás, Werloc disse:

Important Announcement

I might be forced to re-schedule the event for next Saturday (19th November). I will know the final decision on Monday, but there will be a huge concert in Vilnius and I am a contracted artist to the point where I cannot decline (it was an interesting 20 minutes when I was describing to my manager what I'll be doing on Saturday), but I will know the exact date on Monday, because we might be able to move the concert to Friday.

YES!!!!!!!

Portugal strongly supports the re-schedule, as next weekend our delegation will be in The Netherlands and it would be difficult to follow the contest :p

P.S - Good luck and congratulation for the concert :yes

Edited by kungshamra71

3 minutes ago, stefanbg said:

@Werloc, when will the official schedule for the voting order be released? I am afraid that if it is too early in the morning I will have to either switch or you to submit the votes instead of me.

Seeing as you're opening the contest, I don't yet know the exact time, but I think it would be somewhere around 12:00 (GTM+2)