website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

6 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

W-O-W!!!  This is awesome!! :woot::woot:  :bowdown::bowdown:

6 hours ago, hckosice said:

Amazing video, amazing job @uk12points huge respect :yes

6 hours ago, mrv86 said:

It's a shame to say goodbye to beautiful Lithuania :( Thank you for sharing with us some of your culture and music @Werloc

And @uk12points great promo for the next edition. See you next time in Great Britain!

6 hours ago, Wanderer said:

TISC 2017 GB Promo wow :bowdown:

Winter in Lithuania :hearts:

1 hour ago, rybak said:

Really great promo video :thumbup: And great closing ceremony, but as always in closing ceremonies I'm sad that something good and special is over :(

3 hours ago, Bohemia said:

Very nice video for the next edition, I can't wait! :bounce: (I like the song too :d)

Thank you everyone, glad you like the video!

Looking forward to hosting and welcoming you all to Britain next spring!

On 11/19/2016 at 23:23, bestmen said:

my score is 71 not 69 look at the last table

Congrats Ireland !!! Good choice Dan - lovely song :)  Muy bien Mexico ! Great 2nd place for a nice song ! Bravo Canada for the 3rd place !

Thank you for all who gave points to Romania . 

Werloc and Dan - wonderful contest, super organisation and fantastic atmosphere for TISC 2016 !

See you in 2017 !

Hi, everybody!

Finally I took time to watch complete contest. Firstly would like to congratulate Ireland on another victory. Well done, Dan.

Next I would like to apologize for casting my votes in a hurry. I was commentating women's volleyball match (Dinamo Krasnodar-Vizura Beograd) on TV, that is why I tried to hurry with my voting procedure during break between first and second set. :)

Another wonderful contest is behind us, thank you so much, Werloc for excellent organization, thanks heywoodu and dcro for all stats, and of course, a big thank you to all who voted for our song:

12 - :CZE Who else could award Slovania with douze points than our very own Slavic friends.

8 - :FIN That was quite a surprise for me, thank you very much.

7 - :ALG Thank you, bestmen, your song was close to get points from me, but as you know, you already got points from Slovenia in previous occasions.

3 - :GRE:DEN:SVK 

1 - :TUR 

My expectactions were to be in top 20, but nevertheless, 29th place means we beat a couple of nations, and what is most important, we ended in very nice company. :SVK:CZE 

I will publish special table very shortly with results, made in Eurovision style (with no 11 or 9 points, only top 10 nations get points).

So, once again, congratulations to host and to winner, and we will see you all in UK next year !

Edited by justony

Algerian framed flag icons with box shadowArgentine framed flag icons with box shadowazerbaijan-framed-flag.jpgBrazilian framed flag icons with box shadowBulgarian framed flag icons with box shadowCanadian framed flag icons with box shadowColombian framed flag icons with box shadowCroatian framed flag icons with box shadowCzech framed flag icons with box shadowDanish framed flag icons with box shadowFinnish framed flag icons with box shadowFrench framed flag icons with box shadowBritish framed flag icons with box shadowGreek framed flag icons with box shadowIndian framed flag icons with box shadowIndonesian framed flag icons with box shadow

Totallympics Open International Song Contest

1f1f1-1f1f9.png  Lithuania 2016 Image result for lithuania

ireland-framed-flag.jpgItalian framed flag icons with box shadowMaltese framed flag icons with box shadowMexican framed flag icons with box shadowMoldovan framed flag icons with box shadowDutch framed flag icons with box shadowNew Zealand framed flag icons with box shadowPolish framed flag icons with box shadowPortuguese framed flag icons with box shadowRomanian framed flag icons with box shadowSerbian framed flag icons with box shadowslovakia-framed-flag.jpgSlovenian framed flag icons with box shadowTunisian framed flag icons with box shadowTurkish framed flag icons with box shadowAmerican framed flag icons with box shadow

EUROVISION STYLE OF VOTING (12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1) 
        17(-)  Portugal   51  
1(-)  Ireland   156   18(-)  Algeria   45  
2(-)  Mexico   149   14(+5)  Argentina   55  
3(-)  Canada   106   22(-2)  Indonesia   37  
4(-)  United States   104   19(+2)  Poland   44  
5(-)  Netherlands   94   21(+1)  Serbia   38  
7(-1)  Finland   84   23(-)  Brazil   37  
8(-1)  France   82   24(-)  Turkey   35  
6(+2)  Lithuania   91   28(-3)  New Zealand   27  
9(-)  Denmark   79   26(-)  Moldova   30  
10(-)  Romania   73   25(+2)  Azerbaijan   33  
12(-1)  Italy   65   27(+1)  Slovakia   27  
13(-1)  Great Britain   61   29(-)  Slovenia   26  
11(+2)  Bulgaria   69   31(-1)  Czech Republic   20  
16(-2)  Malta   51   30(+1)  India   22  
15(-)  Greece   52   32(-)  Croatia   17  
20(-4)  Tunisia   71   33(-)  Colombia   11  

To summarize, 16 nations remains on their position. Difference between 1st and 2nd was only 7 points.

Most places from this kind of voting benefits Argentina, jumping from 19th all the way up to 14th. Biggest fall comes from Tunisia (from 16th down to 20th).