website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

2 horas atrás, OlympicIRL disse:

Just don't look for sun, you won't find it :d

Hey, c'mon, I went to Ireland a few years ago in Summer and I did get sunny weather for a whole 1 hour!!!! :d :lol:

(joking of course, I was actually lucky and got a lot of non-rainy weather - sometimes sunny, sometimes cloudy :p)

14 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Hey, c'mon, I went to Ireland a few years ago in Summer and I did get sunny weather for a whole 1 hour!!!! :d :lol:

(joking of course, I was actually lucky and got a lot of non-rainy weather - sometimes sunny, sometimes cloudy :p)

Oh I remember that 1 hour well :d

23 minutes ago, bestmen said:

as you know the personal life is more important than the TISC so my delegation will stay in Estonia they are invited to make one great concert in this public place in Tallinn 

Raekoja-plats-tallinn.jpg

Can your delegation at least send the necessary information by letter (the greetings & farewells) so that they could receive the template and connect to Lithuania through Skype during the voting ceremony?

Just now, Werloc said:

Can your delegation at least send the necessary information by letter (the greetings & farewells) so that they could receive the template and connect to Lithuania through Skype during the voting ceremony?

:lol:

just insert what you want in english

Edited by bestmen