website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Opening Ceremony Flag Bearers

il y a 2 minutes, MantaRaymarc a déclaré:

Guys! For those who are able to contact the NOCs regarding the names of flag bearers during the opening ceremony, let's just wait for the sources to be cited. If not, the official list will be released by tomorrow.

the official list will be published at what hour?

2 minuty temu, MantaRaymarc napisał:

Guys! For those who are able to contact the NOCs regarding the names of flag bearers during the opening ceremony, let's just wait for the sources to be cited. If not, the official list will be released by tomorrow.

I know it but... I'm having great fun looking for bearers :d

15 minutes ago, MantaRaymarc said:

Why wait if you can have the most direct source possible :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Why wait if you can have the most direct source possible :d 

Because we still have one more day to spot and search for the most direct sources and cite them instantly on the forum. For example, Germany will announce its flag bearer within today. Surely, the sources related to the announcement will be identified and trending. Once we found it, we place it here.

27 minutes ago, Mateusz said:

I know it but... I'm having great fun looking for bearers :d

Just like me :thumbup:

30 minutes ago, MantaRaymarc said:

Well since this is not Wikipedia, let's have fun in finding them :d I know the IOC will release the list before/after the ceremony later, and don't worry because I'll try finding and verifying the sources for flag bearers which we got from FB/emails

1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

Just like me :thumbup:

Well since this is not Wikipedia, let's have fun in finding them :d I know the IOC will release the list before/after the ceremony later, and don't worry because I'll try finding and verifying the sources for flag bearers which we got from FB/emails

Before the ceremony. It happened at the previous Games before.