website statistics

United States National Thread

wpwells

Just now, bmo said:

Yes, my team USA day 1 preview will be coming out tomorrow 

Would you like if I add links to the team roster, TV schedule, and streaming schedule?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Would you like if I add links to the team roster, TV schedule, and streaming schedule?

If u want u can, but I already have all of those saved in my bookmarks:d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

NBC’s Olympic Channel will show 3/4 hours of live coverage a day in the evening, and the Olympic Channel (online) will show all broadcasted events live. Some (most) events will also be shown on YouTube.

47 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

NBC’s Olympic Channel will show 3/4 hours of live coverage a day in the evening, and the Olympic Channel (online) will show all broadcasted events live. Some (most) events will also be shown on YouTube.

Official release from NBC..

NBC OLYMPICS PRESENTS EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE OF 2020 YOUTH OLYMPIC GAMES FROM LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND

Date Time (ET) Event
Thurs., January 9 8 p.m. Opening Ceremony
Fri., January 10 8 p.m. Day 1
Sat., January 11 8 p.m. Day 2
Sun., January 12 8 p.m. Day 3
Mon., January 13 8 p.m. Day 4
Tues., January 14 8 p.m. Day 5
Wed., January 15 8 p.m. Day 6
Thurs., January 16 8 p.m. Day 7
Fri., January 17 8 p.m. Day 8
Sat., January 18 8 p.m. Day 9
Sun., January 19 8 p.m. Day 10
Mon., January 20 8 p.m. Day 11
Tues., January 21 8 p.m. Day 12
Wed., January 22 5 p.m. Day 13
Wed., January 22 10 p.m. Closing Ceremony

All coverage is same day delay.  Each night's block 3 hours long, save for the ceremonies

I am a little late to the party, but Lexie Madigan carried out the U.S. flag at the opening ceremony. She is 16 years old and is competing in Biathlon. She has been part of many junior world championship teams for America. 

57 minutes ago, bmo said:

I am a little late to the party, but Lexie Madigan carried out the U.S. flag at the opening ceremony. She is 16 years old and is competing in Biathlon. She has been part of many junior world championship teams for America. 

I’d imagine @RobtheAggie would be proud :p