website statistics

United States National Thread

wpwells

Just now, NearPup said:

Dallas, TX.

Oh cool. I mean it’s Texas, but I can overlook that :p. Lucky, I wouldn’t call Dallas “The South”, so we can still be friends.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, NearPup said:

Texas is not the South. Texas is Texas :P

Texas is Texas. I see you’re already becoming a true American :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@NearPup cheering for Canada is now sac-religious and expected. Canada is USA 2 for American fans :p. Also, you have to use Soccer now 

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

@NearPup cheering for Canada is now sac-religious and expected. Canada is USA 2 for American fans :p. Also, you have to use Soccer now 

There are plenty of sports where I can see myself cheering for the US. Soccer though? Too many painful memories for that to happen.

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Rdbc said:

Just watched the Lindsey Vonn documentary on HBO quite good showcasing everything that happened in her final season. 

I was wondering how good that was. Maybe I’ll find time to watch it later this week.

• 1 month later...

Since 2020 is a couple days away, and the Olympics just around the corner, I'd like to start getting the thread ready for the Olympics. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what different types of posts should be made here. I'm finally into the swing of college so I'm hoping I'll be able to be very active this upcoming year and beyond!

4 hours ago, Rdbc said:

Since 2020 is a couple days away, and the Olympics just around the corner, I'd like to start getting the thread ready for the Olympics. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what different types of posts should be made here. I'm finally into the swing of college so I'm hoping I'll be able to be very active this upcoming year and beyond!

I have no clue, and quite frankly, I’m a part of too many projects around here nowadays, but I’d contribute if there was a good idea/format.