web
analytics
Sign in to follow this  
wpwells

United States National Thread | Road to Tokyo 2020

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Oh cool. Where do you live currently? Not in California I’m assuming. 

Dallas, TX.

Just now, NearPup said:

Dallas, TX.

Oh cool. I mean it’s Texas, but I can overlook that :p. Lucky, I wouldn’t call Dallas “The South”, so we can still be friends.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Oh cool. I mean it’s Texas, but I can overlook that :p. Lucky, I wouldn’t call Dallas “The South”, so we can still be friends.

Texas is not the South. Texas is Texas :P

Just now, NearPup said:

Texas is not the South. Texas is Texas :P

Texas is Texas. I see you’re already becoming a true American :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@NearPup cheering for Canada is now sac-religious and expected. Canada is USA 2 for American fans :p. Also, you have to use Soccer now 

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

@NearPup cheering for Canada is now sac-religious and expected. Canada is USA 2 for American fans :p. Also, you have to use Soccer now 

There are plenty of sports where I can see myself cheering for the US. Soccer though? Too many painful memories for that to happen.

Just watched the Lindsey Vonn documentary on HBO quite good showcasing everything that happened in her final season. 

11 minutes ago, Rdbc said:

Just watched the Lindsey Vonn documentary on HBO quite good showcasing everything that happened in her final season. 

I was wondering how good that was. Maybe I’ll find time to watch it later this week.