website statistics

United States National Thread

wpwells

The US is engaged in a pair of close games currently. It will be a long hour for US fans.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I don’t understand how people have trouble with the sky serve.  I mean it’s still a volleyball.  It’s not like you are hitting a rock.  I know it’s easier said than done though.

Just now, bmo said:

I don’t understand how people have trouble with the sky serve.  I mean it’s still a volleyball.  It’s not like you are hitting a rock.  I know it’s easier said than done though.

Well if your a player that’s never seen it before it could be a problem. I can also be a little hard to judge. Plus, if it’s sunny, good luck.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The women have done it!!!:yikes: Women’s Handball: :USA 26 - :DOM 22. All they have to do is beat Peru and we’re into the medal matches. What a historic day!

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

The women have done it!!!:yikes: Women’s Handball: :USA 26 - :DOM 22. All they have to do is beat Peru and we’re into the medal matches. What a historic day!

Do you believe in miracles???!!!??!

1 minute ago, bmo said:

Do you believe in miracles???!!!??!

Plus, there’s now a good chance that ESPN will show them not only on the website (because they will already do that for all the placing games), but on TV :yikes:

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Plus, there’s now a good chance that ESPN will show them not only on the website (because they will already do that for all the placing games), but on TV :yikes:

I would love to watch them on TV

Just now, bmo said:

I would love to watch them on TV

Well I’ll still watch the streams because then I can watch what I too, but I would definitely record the game to watch later.

Great day for the US at the 2019 Pan American Games. Didn’t lose a single team sports match, and our Bowlers are in good form.

Yesterday, the U.S. won in handball, softball, twice in beach volleyball, and didn’t lose a squash match.  The bowlers all finished top 3.  Hopefully, it stays the same today.