website statistics

United States National Thread

wpwells

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

True. I might have the media shuttles by then though, so not a problem for me :d (or I’ll be a volunteer)

i was gonna buy my helicopter by then... though with kobe's accident i'll probably stay on the ground

1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

i was gonna buy my helicopter by then... though with kobe's accident i'll probably stay on the ground

Too soon :(

You could just get a Yacht and travel in style to the Long Beach zone. Then you could have a limo for the other stuff :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Too soon :(

You could just get a Yacht and travel in style to the Long Beach zone. Then you could have a limo for the other stuff :p

I live in the valley, i dont think i can take the yacht down l.a river, i need a fast way just to get from here to downtown or santa monica (i dont think i'll spend too much time in the local events iin van nuys shooting, equestrian, canoe slalom)

4 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I live in the valley, i dont think i can take the yacht down l.a river, i need a fast way just to get from here to downtown or santa monica (i dont think i'll spend too much time in the local events iin van nuys shooting, equestrian, canoe slalom)

Canoe Slalom’s pretty cool. You could travel down the LA River in a flamingo raft like those guys did a while back :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Canoe Slalom’s pretty cool. You could travel down the LA River in a flamingo raft like those guys did a while back :p

i do like it, i'll check it out, hopefully they will have a lot of test events coming up that i will go to

I am worried because usually in olympics i spend 16 hours in front of the tv watching whatever i can, usually on 3 different screens, it will be a problem being in one event, i wont sleep for weeks trying to catch up!!

17 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

i do like it, i'll check it out, hopefully they will have a lot of test events coming up that i will go to

I am worried because usually in olympics i spend 16 hours in front of the tv watching whatever i can, usually on 3 different screens, it will be a problem being in one event, i wont sleep for weeks trying to catch up!!

Yep, that’s my problem with Tokyo too. However, replays will be available forever when it comes to the Olympics, so I’m not concerned.

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yep, that’s my problem with Tokyo too. However, replays will be available forever when it comes to the Olympics, so I’m not concerned.

yea but then you need to not find out the winner to come in fresh

1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

yea but then you need to not find out the winner to come in fresh

I’ve kinda just given up on that for these games. I do that every other time I watch a multi-sports event, so I think I’ll just live in the moment during Tokyo.

2 hours ago, bmo said:

Happy 40th anniversary to one of the greatest sporting moments in American history! I have one question for everyone: DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

YES!