website statistics

United States National Thread

wpwells

Good for NowThis. I really like their content (though I think it’s generally a bit left of center), so hopefully these are good little segments. I’ll post the segments on here since NowThis is a social media exclusive news agency (though I think they have a website, and a free news channel)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, bmo said:

Been gone all day & I see that Susan Dunklee took silver in the Women’s Sprint at the biathlon worlds!!

Yep :thumbup:

Now, if only we can medal at an Olympics...

Our woman are the best they’ve been in a long time, and I have great hopes for them. The men...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

21 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yep :thumbup:

Now, if only we can medal at an Olympics...

Our woman are the best they’ve been in a long time, and I have great hopes for them. The men...

2 years ago we won gold in cross country. In 2 years, we will win gold in Biathlon!!!??!?

27 minutes ago, bmo said:

2 years ago we won gold in cross country. In 2 years, we will win gold in Biathlon!!!??!?

Well, we got our first world champion in Biathlon 3 years ago, so it’s doable :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I'm looking for suggestions about what kind of team USA merch to wear when I go in 2 weeks to rugby 7s world series in l.a

It depends what type of experience you’re looking for, and what you’re comfortable wearing.

2 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Not wearing a trump hat if that was your suggestion 

No, I was honestly trying to be helpful :cool:

I’ve been to quite a few different international events, so that’s why I asked. 

I didn’t media accreditation by the way. Unfortunately, the Pan America climbing qualifiers are on the same weekend at a venue only 15 minutes away :facepalm:. I’ll be there amongst the media. It will probably be just me, and a few other niche outlets.