website statistics

United States National Thread

wpwells

Hey! After a long break I'm ACTUALLY ready to get back into posting. I'm still trying to think of how I'm going to format posts as posting every Sunday can be time consuming.

The reason for the absence was lots of traveling (France & College Visits) and High School absolutely killing me (very ready for summer and college)

Anyways, I'm very excited to be back here posting again I truly missed it! 

1 hour ago, Rdbc said:

Hey! After a long break I'm ACTUALLY ready to get back into posting. I'm still trying to think of how I'm going to format posts as posting every Sunday can be time consuming.

The reason for the absence was lots of traveling (France & College Visits) and High School absolutely killing me (very ready for summer and college)

You’re alive!!

Also, high school does suck. I can help out with posts if needed.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, Rdbc said:

Just wait until you hit adulthood, it's not fun :(

7 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Just wait until you hit adulthood, it's not fun :(

Been an adult for 6 months, and...yes, It does suck

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 weeks later...

Only a few more months till 2019 Pan American games! I've been working daily on my spreadsheet (will share when it's finished & posts will start back up when spreadsheet is finished only about a week of work left) 

• 2 weeks later...

Y’all we really slacking on dis thread right now. We need to be updating more on American results. 

Edited by Olympian1010

• 2 months later...

Swimming heats for the FINA World Championships begin in a few minutes.  Some notable Americans will take to the starting blocks.  Katie Ledecky & Leah Smith will compete in the women’s 400m freestyle.  Caeleb Dressel will be in the men’s 50m Butterfly.  The U.S. will also be in heats for men’s & women’s 4x100m freestyle relay.