Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
uk12points

Paralympic Sports Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Quite successful championships for our para-shooters winning 4 gold medals.

 

Especially pleasantly surprised by the new 16 years old talent Kristína Funková winning her 1st careers world title in first ever careers big competition in new Junior and world record. :yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Quite successful championships for our para-shooters winning 4 gold medals.

 

Especially pleasantly surprised by the new 16 years old talent Kristína Funková winning her 1st careers world title in first ever careers big competition in new Junior and world record. :yes

Slovakia could potentially have a lot of fun in para-shooting with her :evil:

 

Spoiler

Get it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Slovakia could potentially have a lot of fun in para-shooting with her :evil:

 

  Hide contents

Get it?

 

 

btw do you know who was Štefan Banič ? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

 

btw do you know who was Štefan Banič ? :)

Thanks to Wikipedia, yes :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heywoodu said:

Thanks to Wikipedia, yes :p 

 

Dear lord, what they are learning in your schools...:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

 

Dear lord, what they are learning in your schools...:p

Just boring chemistry stuff :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

world champs of Goalball sweden 2018

 

Men_A-B_Draw_wcg18.png

 

Women_C-D_Draw_wcg18.png

Edited by bestmen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After we lost yesterday vs the olympic champions  :LTU  6-5 :ALG 

we defeated today  :ALG 6-5 :ARG  2016-03-02_20-03-09.jpg.db089a16775d0e2daec0af3acae445dd.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Women are qualified to the Quarter :clap:

 

18060702313730876.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×