website statistics

Track Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

Agger

52 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

please quotas keirin women (2014-2016 olympic track ranking) ?

Here's the updates of the women's Keirin in the 2014-2016 UCI Olympic track rankings. I've already computed their scores, and I couldn't find the results of Rebecca James (GBR). Do you know how many points did she collect?

Note: The top 9 individual cyclists are shaded in lighter green. 

Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 1.50.04 AM.png

Edited by MantaRaymarc

10 minutes ago, dareza said:

women's sprint:

Asia 2 (Hong Kong, Malaysia)

America 2 (Cuba,Colombia)

Europe 5 (Lithuania,Great Britan,Azerbaijan,Great Britain 2,Ukraine)

Ah, yes, Fatehah Mustapa qualifies for Malaysia. She is one of "those" female athletes as you can see here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatehah_Mustapa

:d

#banbestmen

I'm glad that Panarina (a.k.a. Ismaylova) found the way to compete internationally after Lukashenka banned her from National team of Belarus, but it is so annoying that she representing Azerbaijan that collecting so many foreigners in their national olympic team.

52 minutes ago, dcro said:

Ah, yes, Fatehah Mustapa qualifies for Malaysia. She is one of "those" female athletes as you can see here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatehah_Mustapa

:d

What do you mean with "those"? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Those that look like a man. :d

:lol:

Honestly I think there are much better examples :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!