website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Official Day by Day Schedule

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Unless you plan every minute of each Olympic day. :p

For example: "Oh, looks like I can watch two heats of men's single sculls before the other event starts." :d

Well then you are just crazy :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

41 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Days 3 and 4 have disappeared for some unknown reason after I edited them. Hopefully Sindo can work some magic and revive them :(

Did you tried it once again, when you edited the post, The tables is still there or the post is empty ?

9 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

The post is empty when I try to edit it. I have no idea why that happened.

ouch thats weird :(

not sure if there any option how to re-update somehow a lost post, at least I haven´t any option like this in my settings.

let´s hope Sindo will have like you said some magic and somehow solve this inconvenience

13 hours ago, hckosice said:

ouch thats weird :(

not sure if there any option how to re-update somehow a lost post, at least I haven´t any option like this in my settings.

let´s hope Sindo will have like you said some magic and somehow solve this inconvenience

Sindo did indeed have some magic up his sleeve and I retrieved everything back and only had to do a few re-edits.... phew!! :d

22 hours ago, phelps said:

Fencing (since it's in Italian, here's a short guide: about the competition's rounds: Qualificazioni 64 or 32 = Round of last 64 or last 32, Ottavi = Round of last 16, Quarti = Quarterfinals, Semifinali = Semifinals, Finale 3. posto = Bronze Medal bout, Finale 1. posto = Gold Medal bout; about the various events: Spada = Epee, Fioretto = Foil, Sciabola = Sabre, Individuale = Individual event, a Squadre = Team event, M = Men's, D = Women's)

http://www.rio2016.coni.it/it/home/rio-2016/calendario-gare/dettagliocalendario.html?disciplina=17

I guess that's a typo in the schedule on August 13th? It lists times for men's team foil but it should be women's team sabre. Men's team foil is on August 12th.