website statistics

Sailing Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

By the way, imagine the scenario that they had totally missed any word about AUS and CRO rejecting the quota and this is the first time they hear it... :p 

I'd definitely tell them it's thanks to Totallympics and redirect them here :d 

Time for deja vu. You are an expert in giving a false hope to the athletes. Just today ISAF updated the qualification list in which Austria declined the quota. :d Estonia is a new qualifier.

You might have to add Austria to high-risk places to visit (along with Tonga). :evil:

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Time for deja vu. You are an expert in giving a false hope to the athletes. Just today ISAF updated the qualification list in which Austria declined the quota. :d Estonia is a new qualifier.

You might have to add Austria to high-risk places to visit (along with Tonga). :evil:

Oh come on! :wall:

In my defense, this time I only asked about it and I clearly wrote "Not to give false hope". Not going to Tonga is something I'd probably survive, but since Austria is quite a major winter sports nation, I'm going to risk my life and go there anyway :fingers:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2016 at 10:10, dcro said:

Maybe they are angry because Austria didn't select them, but someone else instead. I assume you are looking at Schoffeger/Lovrek crew? :mumble:

0d014c2722.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 3/6/2016 at 10:06, hckosice said:

WOMEN'S 470

Qualified Nations:

1. :AUS Australia - Carrie Smith/Jaime Ryan
  2. :AUT Austria - Lara Vadlau/Jolanta Ogar
  3. :BRA Brazil - Ana Barbachan/Fernanda Oliveira
  4. :CHI Chile - Nadja Horwitz/Sofia Middleton
  5. :CHN China - Huang Lizhu/Wang Xiaoli
  6. :FRA France - Camille Lecointre/Helene Defrance
  7. :GER Germany - Annika Bochmann/Marlene Steinherr
  8. :GBR Great Britain - Hannah Mills/Saskia Clark
  9. :ISR Israel - Nina Amir/Gil Cohen
  10. :ITA Italy - Roberta Caputo/Alice Sinno

:ITA  Italian women's 470 will be  Elena Berta / Alice Sinno .

Roberta Caputo has been suspended by Italian NADO.