website statistics

Football at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

vlad

Today hoping that team :ZIM scores one goal. :cheer:

Apart from that I plan to watch :SWE vs :RSA, :CAN vs :AUS (full games) and probably the second halfs of :BRA vs :CHN and :USA vs :NZL

I love Olympics and all, but staying up whole night just to watch :FRA and :COL play football? I would hardly think so. :p

Let the Games begin. :cheer:

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

il y a 6 minutes, dcro a déclaré:

Today hoping that team :ZIM scores one goal. :cheer:

Apart from that I plan to watch :SWE vs :RSA, :CAN vs :AUS (full games) and probably the second halfs of :BRA vs :CHN and :USA vs :NZL

I love Olympics and all, but staying up whole night just to watch :FRA and :COL play football? I would hardly think so. :p

Let the Games begin. :cheer:

there is also the replay ^^

Thanks at the post of @dareza (about football/ TV broadcast),  I saw now that our national TV will transmit 4 matches today (3 live and 1 deferred) :clap:

What's strange? :mumble: In the last days, many TV spots say "RAI 2 the Olympic TV" (with RaiSport 1 & RaiSport2 )  from 6 August !!!!

The football matches will not show in the "main channel" (but in RaiSport1) and maybe not all know that they will broadcast :p

PS: for men's football will see....... the program guide maybe isn't updated :facepalm: