website statistics

Sport Events restarting after the Coronavirus Outbreak

9 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

After one year of learning Finnish all I remember is "Kiitos paljon", "Hyyvää huomenta/päivää" and the most useful: "Anteeksi, en puhua suomea" :p

meanwhile, after dating a Finnish girl for about a week, I didn't learn a single word in that language...even a simple "yes" or "no"...

but it was quite some time ago, back to the glory days of May 1994 (during the Ice Hockey Worlds finals in Milan)...and at that time I wasn't really interested in learning a new language, rather doing some new experiences...:lol:

p.s. at least I still remember her name, Kristiina :wub:

25 minutes ago, phelps said:

meanwhile, after dating a Finnish girl for about a week, I didn't learn a single word in that language...even a simple "yes" or "no"...

but it was quite some time ago, back to the glory days of May 1994 (during the Ice Hockey Worlds finals in Milan)...and at that time I wasn't really interested in learning a new language, rather doing some new experiences...:lol:

p.s. at least I still remember her name, Kristiina :wub:

well, now, ahem.....my word was Pjerkali. Don’t remember how it’s spelt, but we sometimes hear biathletes say it when they miss.  And also Suomilainnen, but everyone know that. 

St Vincent & Grenadines:VIN - T10 Vincy Premier League Cricket, starting 22 May!

https://www.thecricketer.com/Topics/news/vincy_premier_league_cricket_tournament_streaming_betting_time_squads.html

All games streaming live, featuring local players & even spectators!

top tier German Basketball League BBL resumes on June 6th, with a 10-team tournament* in a single location (Munich, Audi Dome) to determine the German Champions for this season...

*2 groups of 5 teams, top 4 in each group advancing to quarterfinals, then semis and final

20 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Snooker returns 1 June with Championship League event in Milton Keynes:ENG

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/52763316

Will no doubt fill up many hours on desperate satellite TV channels. 

Are they playing at the Inside the Games offices? :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela