website statistics

Basketball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

George_D

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

ofc no :(

Very bad schedule this time..many finals at same time...this made me so angry especially during 1st week..no, seriously judo, diving, artistic gymnastics and fencing at same time...this was very hard with 4 opened live streams at same time..Sometimes I had a feeling my pc will explode :lol: hope in Tokyo they will schedule better

:lol:

I can't quite count the number of finals I watched, but I didn't watch most of the team sports. I also didn't watch some events in combat sports/weightlifting, but most of the other events I did watch.

Sadly, I fell asleep early on two days so I missed some finals in swimming and athletics (including Wayde van Nikekerk's WR)... Had to watch replays then.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

:lol:

I can't quite count the number of finals I watched, but I didn't watch most of the team sports. I also didn't watch some events in combat sports/weightlifting, but most of the other events I did watch.

Sadly, I fell asleep early on two days so I missed some finals in swimming and athletics (including Wayde van Nikekerk's WR)... Had to watch replays then.

1 minute ago, dcro said:

judo, diving, artistic gymnastics and fencing at same time

and I forgot also womens weightlifing at same time :facepalm: horror scheduling, horror... but somehow I managed to see everything important..

I said you...energy drink ;) I drunk some 32 l. during last 16 days 2l. per day(night) :d

RIP Serbia :zip:

Kevin Durant is absolutely awesome!!!!

P.S- Handball and Basketball final at almost same time.... I'm happy that our Sport's channel has 5 channels, I watched the Handball final on laptop while watching the first half of Basketball on tv! :lol:

well, in London the end was better..as the last event was modern pentathlon and the beautiful gold for the beautiful Laura Asadauskaite also all fantastic emotions from the crowd by the Samantha Murray silver and unstopable joy of the bronze brazilian medalist Yane Marques. :d