website statistics

Basketball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

George_D

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

oh yes I watched...very few..but I watched..I enjoyed mainly the jumpings finals..the individual jump-off also the teams bronze medal jump-off. I watched also the dressage events, even I had no clue at all and I was mainly amazed and focused on the horses..btw didn´t it hurt the horses all these bridles ? I know stupid question..but Im definitely not a often viewer of equestrian so I know nothing about it...but I have to learn if my country want organize the world equestrian games :d

and yes I watched also the eventing finals (jumping first session for teams and second for individuals) and it was great too even if I watched only few, the last riders because it was scheduled as you know at same time as our first medal in Rio in C1 canoe slalom :d

Nice :d No, it's not supposed to hurt them. Safety is the paramount of FEI so bridles are always checked after each ride. And the goal is to achieve movements with soft contact with bridle (softer contact = better scores)

Ah yes, now I remember that I combined slalom with eventing too :d And we should know relatively soon if SVK will get the Games :cheer:

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Nice :d No, it's not supposed to hurt them. Safety is the paramount of FEI so bridles are always checked after each ride. And the goal is to achieve movements with soft contact with bridle (softer contact = better scores)

Ah yes, now I remember that I combined slalom with eventing too :d And we should know relatively soon if SVK will get the Games :cheer:

Great :)

Hope we´ll succeed. what I noticed They are big Equestrian addicted lovers in Šamorín :)