website statistics

Tennis at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Danylove80

Just now, Майкл said:

What happened? 

There were some close calls at crucial points in the game, with the calls going Spain's way.  As I said, there were no replays so I'm not sure if the wrong call was made.  But at least one of them looked to be ridiculous and right in front of the ump.  I would like to see replays, but can't seem to find them.  Oh well, hopefully they can refocus for the bronze game tomorrow.  

1 minute ago, orangeman said:

There were some close calls at crucial points in the game, with the calls going Spain's way.  As I said, there were no replays so I'm not sure if the wrong call was made.  But at least one of them looked to be ridiculous and right in front of the ump.  I would like to see replays, but can't seem to find them.  Oh well, hopefully they can refocus for the bronze game tomorrow.  

I had no idea there was no hawk-eye outside the Centre Court... Quite shocking, tbh. :yikes: 

19 minutes ago, Otilio said:

Rafa is wonderful

Sorry for Canada, there were moments of doubt (the match must be played on track with hawkeye)

Congratulations.  Canada came out strong, but made some errors which cost them.  Close call in the first set could have changed things, but oh well.  Not saying it was the wrong call, just saying it was oh so close.