Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Danylove80

Tennis at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

The site is now saying "postponed".  I guess that means postponed until tomorrow?  

Well, that was fun.  Nestor and Pospisil came out strong, but faltered later on.  Still a chance at bronze.  

EDIT: Okay, they're putting up a fight still.  

Edited by orangeman

Wow, I'd like to see the replay, but on my computer it looked waaaay in.  Ridiculous, right in front of the ump, too.  

Alright, alright.  Still in this thing.  I obviously spoke too soon (happily).  

.I don't have a replay on my feed, but that's three crucial points that were very close with all three going Spain's way.  Not saying they were the wrong calls, but man.  Can't catch a break.  

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

With some help from the refs, Nadal/Lopez into doubles final

I'm just watching the tennis feed on the CBC website, but they didn't show any replays (very frustrating).  Were there better replays on another stream?  Because at least 2 of those looked very...interesting.  One of them, unless the ump missed it and just guessed, was a very very suspicious call.  

1 minute ago, orangeman said:

I'm just watching the tennis feed on the CBC website, but they didn't show any replays (very frustrating).  Were there better replays on another stream?  Because at least 2 of those looked very...interesting.  One of them, unless the ump missed it and just guessed, was a very very suspicious call.  

No replays/challenges apparently available on that court

2 minutes ago, orangeman said:

No Hawk eye? Thats bad.