website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

vor 8 Stunden schrieb phelps:

to be honest, if we win the Gold medal over the 1500m Free in Swimming it wouldn't be a surprise at all...actually, it's the most probable and the most expected for Italy, with or without Sun Yang it doesn't matter (many people also expect Paltrinieri breaking the world record...and personally I even think he can go below the 14.30 mark, too)...

the volleyball team winning the Gold medal, instead, would be quite a surprise...

I think that Yang will win the gold and Horton also could surprise, for me Paltrinieri isnt the favorite.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Yang appearently won't participate in 1500m

Yang? Did I miss a new Chinese 1500m talent or something? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

haha :p

Yang from previous page discussion

Oops, I was thinking about athletics :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Do we know if Makhloufi will actually do 800/1500 this time?