website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

:DJI 4th :(

So many 4th places for such nations...

Ah well, since knowing Souleiman is one of Jama Aden's athletes I have lost most of my sympathy for him :p (he used to be my favourite middle distance runner but apparently I wasn't really up to date on who his coach was :d )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

makhloufi was faster but wasn't allowed to pass him

cheater referees :redcard:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Yap, the heights that were selected are crazy. The athletes will barely have a chance to jump at all. 

Edit: a 1.91 and 1.94 would have solved the problem.

With how many people made the finals I am fine with that. As many people cleared 1.93 as where meant to make the finals 12).

2 hours ago, Near said:

With how many people made the finals I am fine with that. As many people cleared 1.93 as where meant to make the finals 12).

It doesn't give enough time for the athletes to adjust, because no one is used to a 5cm gap around 1.90, which only means that it will not be a very interesting competition and might even end before the 2.00 mark with three bronze medals or something.