website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

George_D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahora, Gianlu33 said:

I'm a fan of the spanish routine but Spain won the bronze in 2015 only becouse Italy and Israel were wrong

Well, Italy won bronze in London 2012 because he was not penalized errors.

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

Mamun finally beats Yana K. and in what perfect timing. :yikes: I think even without the mistakes she still could have beaten her.

I'm so glad for her, coming from the shadow of Yana. Still I doubt she could win without her rival's error, as judges love Kudryavtseva.

Russia got a gold medal with very suspicious scores once again. I'm not surprised.

Italy and Belarus had mistakes, so Spain got silver and surprisingly Bulgaria earned the bronze medal. I'm soooo happy for Bulgaria! It's sad to see France and Italy without medals in Gymnastics, but Bulgaria on the podium is certainly heartwarming.

Congratulations girls. :thumbup::ESP

Spain achieved silver medal after failing not the whole competition. They are the deserved at London 2012, but the judges did not valued as well. Russia gold, but not penalized earned him the first exercise, and this dragged note of the other teams.

20 years in Atlanta, Spain won the gold medal, the first Olympic champion of this modality ago.