website statistics

Equestrian at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

dcro

So a good result is almost impossible. Guerdat already won a gold and has been caught doping, Lamaze also already won a gold and GB just doesnt deserve a gold here, considering how bad their team was. I hope that the guys from Qatar, Sweden and the US will win the medals, but that seems very unlikely. At least Skelton/Lamaze shouldnt win the gold here.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Aah damn it, Dubbeldam misses out on a gold medal chance by 0,02 seconds in the very last competition before being forced to say goodbye to his horse due to idiotic business stuff :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

What a horrible results, now even british grandpas win gold medals, this is very bad for the sport. I dont get why we have 4 rounds for teams but only 2 rounds for individuals, everyone knew that we would get completely random medallists by having only 2 rounds, with a first very easy round.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

What a horrible results, now even british grandpas win gold medals, this is very bad for the sport. I dont get why we have 4 rounds for teams but only 2 rounds for individuals, everyone knew that we would get completely random medallists by having only 2 rounds, with a first very easy round.

How is that bad for the sport?
I think it's a beauty of the sport!