website statistics

Equestrian at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

dcro

I cant believe that we lost gold again, it was like a penalty without goalkeeper, it was almost impossible to lose the gold. Our riders are complete mental midgets, absolutely disgusting performance again.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

No one expected France to win any gold here and 2 medals at best and now they have 2 golds and 1 silver, France is probably the most overperforming team in the history of the olympics.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I just saw that Philippe Rozier, part of the winning French team, competed at the 1984 Olympics. He also competed in 2000 so he shows up once in 16 years. :d

Anyway, I'm glad that someone from those "Hollywood Olympics" have won a medal here. :) Several others appeared but failed.

#banbestmen

il y a 45 minutes, dcro a déclaré:

I just saw that Philippe Rozier, part of the winning French team, competed at the 1984 Olympics. He also competed in 2000 so he shows up once in 16 years. :d

And his father Marcel Rozier won the same team event at the 1976 Olympics, that is to say our last gold medal in this event before today :thumbup:

Il y a 6 heures , OlympicsFan a déclaré:

No one expected France to win any gold here and 2 medals at best and now they have 2 golds and 1 silver, France is probably the most overperforming team in the history of the olympics.

Sports according to OlympicsFan:

I) Germans success

a) Meh, nothing to see there, business as sual

II) Germans' unsuccess

a) German athletes gave away the victory, other nations athletes overachieved

b) Other nations athletes cheated, they are dopers who stoled motherhodd victories

Your Olympics must be really fun.

Edited by De_Gambassi

vor 2 Stunden schrieb De_Gambassi:

Sports according to OlympicsFan:

I) Germans success

a) Meh, nothing to see there, business as sual

II) Germans' unsuccess

a) German athletes gave away the victory, other nations athletes overachieved

b) Other nations athletes cheated, they are dopers who stoled motherhodd victories

Your Olympics must be really fun.

Yeah, yours obviously too, otherwise you wouldnt come up with words like "stoled" or "motherhodd". Whatever substance you took, it sounds great! :thumbup:

2.b) Me accusing athletes of doping of course has nothing to do with german athletes losing. I accuse everyone of doping who is suspicious to me, no matter whether a german athlete is in the same event or not, you really could have noticed that ... probably you took too much of that substance to notice it ... ? :mumble:

2.a) Many german athletes underperformed here (Vogel in womens keirin, Eilers in mens keirin, Schwanitz in womens shot put and so on), but some german athletes also overperformed (Rowing mens quadruple sculls, Reitz in mens rapid fire pistol or Unruh in womens archery). Overally the olympics have been pretty disappointing for Germany, too many negative surprises. There is no doubt that France overperformed in equestrian ... right? So what exactly is your point here?

1.a) Not true. I never expected a gold for Hambüchen or a medal for Unruh (womens archery) and i am over the moon for them, especially for Hambüchen, who really deserved this gold.

I am having fun watching the olympics, but this are the worst (summer) olympics i can remember, thanks to all the (doping) scandals, the empty stadiums, the unfair brazilian fans and the athletics/swimming sessions in the middle of the night.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Il y a 8 heures , OlympicsFan a déclaré:

2.b) Me accusing athletes of doping of course has nothing to do with german athletes losing. I accuse everyone of doping who is suspicious to me, no matter whether a german athlete is in the same event or not, you really could have noticed that ... probably you took too much of that substance to notice it ... ? :mumble:

Stop being such a smart ass for once, of course, it has. 

Edited by De_Gambassi