website statistics

Equestrian at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

dcro

Gerade eben schrieb Agger:

How is that bad for the sport?
I think it's a beauty of the sport!

I dont want old and/or fat people to win medals. If a 58 year old can win a medal, than its not a sport, thats a fact!

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I didn't watch the showjumping this time.... @dcro would you say the course was a bit "easy" this time for an Olympic Games? Usually there are very few clear rounds.

Perhaps a bit easier than usual, but nothing too easy. Especially in 2nd round when time was tight.

#banbestmen

vor 1 Minute schrieb Agger:

That is truly an interesting "fact"

Its common knowledge. Skelton probably cant run one km without getting an heartattack, he cant be considered an athlete and if someone like him can win a medal, than jumping and all other equestrian events are not a sport.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb intoronto:

Yet you would gladly accept the medals your country won in this "sport". Get a grip. 

What? Please READ my comment before answering. It makes me really angry, you are wasting my time with your nonsense comments. I said that none equestrian event can be considered a sport and earlier i said that eventing shouldnt be an olympic discipline. Equestrian in general cant be considered a sport and therefore shouldnt be olympic, even formula 1 is more of a sport than equestrian.

Its really a shame that there is no way to downvote comment. You are deliberately wasting my time by writing complete nonsense, next time i will report your comment.

Edited by OlympicsFan

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Britain sinking it's teeth into that second place and not letting go. Hard to imagine that 20 years ago in Atlanta they had 1 gold. :lol:

That's how to respond to a disaster.... if only our NOC would respond to a disaster in the same way :d