website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

In a tragic incident, a Cal-Fire C130 Fire Tanker assisting the Aussies crashed today. There were 3 Californian firefighters onboard, and it doesn’t sound like there were survivors. No deaths have been confirmed, but it seems like the first responders community knows that the crew have died. It’s really a shame. First we lose some in our own fires last year, and now we lose more in Australia. Hopefully their efforts weren’t in vain, and the fires down there will be put out soon :(

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

28 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

really.... i didnt feel anything, i did feel 3 days ago, and the center was in granada hills, down the street

Yeah this one was in Barstow. 2 seconds max. Just a quick, subtle jolt.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

i'm assuming that in the summer you felt pretty badly the 2 that were around tehchapi

Yep.