website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, heywoodu said:

That doesn't work so well: 5 refers to bowling equipment and a shitload of table tennis paddles :p 

It's...

#banbestmen

Cool, meanwhile I found out (or better, heard/was told) my girlfriend's university professor is the one who gave the referee's oath during the Rio Paralympics opening ceremony :)

https://claretiano.edu.br/batatais/noticias/82168/professora-do-polo-de-sao-paulo-sera-arbitra-na-bocha-nos-jogos-paralimpicos

Apparently she refereed boccia.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

It's...

Reveal hidden contents

I'm kinda happy to know my very first guess was right :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Anyone has a clue what these songs might have in common? :p

Stand by me - Ben E. King
The A-Team - Ed Sheeran
Take me Home, Country Roads - John Denver
My Immortal - Evanescene
In My Life - The Beatles
All about that Bass - Meghan Trainor

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Anyone has a clue what these songs might have in common? :p

Stand by me - Ben E. King
The A-Team - Ed Sheeran
Take me Home, Country Roads - John Denver
My Immortal - Evanescene
In My Life - The Beatles
All about that Bass - Meghan Trainor

They all have subliminal messages to avoid eating corn?

Just now, mrv86 said:

They all have subliminal messages to avoid eating corn?

Someone already found the answer, apparently they're all played 'in A' (whatever that means in musical terms) :p