website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

World Aquatics Championships, 2019 EYOF, 2019 European Games, 2019 Summer Universaide, and recently a bunch of other world championships. I don’t know if :FIN has qualified any athletes for the World Urban or World Beach Games. You can check the 2020 Winter Youth Olympics thread to see who qualified there.

That's going to help me a lot, thanks. At least i get some content out of these lol. Are those in correct order?

5 hours ago, Finnator123 said:

That's going to help me a lot, thanks. At least i get some content out of these lol. Are those in correct order?

No. The order (I think) was 2019 Euro Games, 2019 Universaide, World Aquatics Championships, 2019 EYOF, Urban Games are next week, Beach Games In October, Youth Olympics in January (but most qualifications are done).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Wikipedia is down, panic at every school in the world :hairpull:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

24 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Wikipedia is down, panic at every school in the world :hairpull:

Panic over at WikiOlympics too. That’s why I save all result PDFs and useful information.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Panic over at WikiOlympics too. That’s why I save all result PDFs and useful information.

What is WikiOlympics?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

What is WikiOlympics?

Those of us, though I’m a very lazy member, that curate all Olympics and multi-sports games information on Wikipedia :yes. It was a special Wiki project set up in the early 2000s. The most dedicated Olympics fans can be found there too (as well as here).

@Laraja I see your really burning the oil tonight. Isn’t like 3:00 in Brazil?