website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

6 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I never said you shouldn’t watch NASCAR. 

It's really not that far away from exactly what you said :lol:

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

@heywoodu You are missing nothing by not watching American Football, Baseball, or NASCAR. You actually get brain loss from watching those.

Unless this means you wish for me to get brain loss, but that'd be sad and I'm inclined to go with the 'he probably doesn't actually wish brain loss on other people here' angle :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Kind of like when I talk about Dutch sports huh? Don’t be hypocritical. 

Quotes please, because I have no idea where I more or less suggested you shouldn't watch stuff after you asked where you can watch this or that :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I find WEC to be the most exciting series. The only motorsports I watch anymore are WEC, IMSA, and the famous races (Monaco, Indy, etc.)

A busy motorsports weekend for me consists of this, mostly, for what it's worth:

- NASCAR (Cup Series only)

- IndyCar

- Indy Lights

- Formula One (plus qualifying)

- Formula 2

- Formula 3

- Porsche Supercup

- Formula E

- MotoGP

- Moto2

- Moto3

- MotoE

- Red Bull Rookies Cup

- World Superbikes

- World Supersport

- World Supersport 300

- Australian Supercars

- DTM

- British Superbikes and the entire side program (although using the Eurosport Player +30 seconds button quite a lot there)

- CEV Repsol junior world championships

- ADAC Formula 4

- British Formula 3

Probably forgot something somewhere :p 

Edited by heywoodu

@heywoodu So look, I’ve said some rude things in this post and in posts. I also realize what I posted right before this is counterintuitive to this post.

I’d like to offer out and olive branch and apologize. I’m not good at solving conflict, and I often start drama. I should have though about the post more before I made it. I’m sorry. I try to be a positive member on this forum and build other users up. This afternoon I failed at that. That is my fault, and again, I’m sorry. 

:beer: Cheers to being a great user.

If you were older and I drank beer, I'd offer you a beer :beer: 

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

:p

Top-Gear-Season-9-Episode-3-41-f3a0.jpg

I must admit it's not like I watched every episode ever, but this was definitely one of my favourite ones :d 

Just now, heywoodu said:

I must admit it's not like I watched every episode ever, but this was definitely one of my favourite ones :d 

Definitely the best one after the teenagers cars challenge episode with Clarkson and his anarchistic flag trying to drive as quietly as they could back to their 'parents' house and "accidentally" pushed his car into a shed , man I was laughing so much watching this one. My top episode of the whole show :lol:

but that one in Alabama is a real gold too. Hillary for president lol :lol:

10 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

If you’re talking about the Ju-Jitsu in the World and Asian Games, it’s not the same as Brazilian Ju-Jutsu

maybe there are minor differences but this is more or less the same.

you should know there are 3 different styles in Ju-jitsu. Duo (something like Kata), fighting and Ne-waza. we have all 3 of them at the World Games. but the ne-waza style (the only style we had at the Asian Games, because that was the only style UAE wanted) is more or less the same as Brazilian ju-jitsu.

8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

If you were older and I drank beer, I'd offer you a beer :beer: 

Well if we meant in Germany or Ireland I’d be old enough :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

15 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well if we meant in Germany or Ireland I’d be old enough :yes

Oh, happy birthday :cheer: :p