website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Agora, heywoodu disse:

Cool, I didn't know there were countries were they literally change the entire name of series like IndyCar to not just a translated version, but to something totally different :d 

Brazil continues to surprise me.

You should look for the names of some famous movies here. A few minutes of laugh, trust me :lol:

There are apparently the (sports) channels we'll have there....I'm not unhappy :lol: :d 

Spoiler

HFLOvuT.png

mz96npC.png

(And SporTV 3 under there as well)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The mayor of the capital Bratislava today ordered to rise this flag in the Primate´sl palace (the official seat of the mayor of Bratislava) in the middle of the city main square :d

b7c2a4c4e15c0bdc44bee615fe530b4c.jpg?def

In fact today is the 75th anniversary of the National Uprising against the clerico-fascist state we sadly was during the WWII.

In this occassion our army (LOL) had a military parade in the "unofficial capital" of the 1944 National Uprising Banská Bystrica, if anyone interested here the military parade,

Spoiler

after the stats you have posted :

61% Roma peoples (Gypsies)

59% Muslims

45% Refugees from countries affected by war and hunger

32% Long-term unemployed peoples

28% People of different sexual orientation

28% Foreigners from neighboring countries working in Slovakia

17% Jews

17% People of different skin color

the perfect flag should be

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIm0kEJ9occa2JxA9ns9z

18 minutes ago, bestmen said:

after the stats you have posted :

61% Roma peoples (Gypsies)

59% Muslims

45% Refugees from countries affected by war and hunger

32% Long-term unemployed peoples

28% People of different sexual orientation

28% Foreigners from neighboring countries working in Slovakia

17% Jews

17% People of different skin color

the perfect flag should be

Reveal hidden contents

well, thankfully not. for a country where school kids voted

75% extremist politicians

as the worst possible neighbors.

and this flag is forbidden in Slovakia. you will finish in jail having just a tatoo with this shit ;) Many foreign football fans are in our prisons because of that :lol:

Just now, hckosice said:

well, thankfully not. for a country where school kids voted

75% extremist politicians

as the worst possible neighbors.

and this flag is forbidden in Slovakia. you will finish in jail having just a tatoo with this shit ;) Many foreign football fans are in our prisons because of that :lol:

The good old football fan who supports his club by getting his club in major trouble :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, heywoodu said:

There are apparently the (sports) channels we'll have there....I'm not unhappy :lol: :d

Great. I have most of these channels, but honestly I only watch Sportv 2 and 3 (the main channel is for football only). In these two you can watch a lot of motor and Olympic sports. ESPN is mostly for "american sports" like american football, golf, hockey and basketball, which I don't really follow (sometimes I watch the surfing because of the brazilians). Fox Sports channels are the worst in my opinion, simply because they're mostly about football all day long.