website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, Shravan Kumar said:

Great speech by a great guy:facepalm:

He checks literally every mark of a right-win extremist :lol: 

- Against abortion in every possible situation (even if for example some dude raped a 13-year old with a genetic condition and she got pregnant)

- Against any sort of animal rights (including opposing a law that made it an offense to bring little kids to animal fights)

- "Climate change is just a religion!!!"

- Against everything that's not white

Obviously (duh, like it even needs to be mentioned) against same-sex marriage (the judges who said 'same-sex marriage is ok in Iowa now' should have resigned according to him)

What a guy.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Finally, found someone who actually is a parent on Totallympics :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

'Abortion should be illegal, even in case of incest and/or rape, because without incest and rape there might not be a human race nowadays.'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49349794

Yay rape, yay incest :cheer: 

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, Steve King needs to go. He’s said much worse things than this.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

49 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah, Steve King needs to go. He’s said much worse things than this.

I've read his rap sheet and this is pretty far up the list. Talking like this about rape and incest in my opinion is significantly worse than not wanting gay marriage (which is kinda lame by itself, but nothing compared to this).

Just now, heywoodu said:

I've read his rap sheet and this is pretty far up the list. Talking like this about rape and incest in my opinion is significantly worse than not wanting gay marriage (which is kinda lame by itself, but nothing compared to this).

Well being a white supremacist is the worst part about him. These comments are inexcusable too. He’s said a lot of dumb shit over time though, so it’d be really sad if he gets relected in 2020. (He will be the way, he represents a good 35% of country which is just shameful and sad. Plus, I mean he lives in South so it’s a given.)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well being a white supremacist is the worst part about him. These comments are inexcusable too. He’s said a lot of dumb shit over time though, so it’d be really sad if he gets relected in 2020. (He will be the way, he represents a good 35% of country which is just shameful and sad. Plus, I mean he lives in South so it’s a given.)

This is one of the rare people where being a white supremacist is not even his clear number one in terms of bad shit. You know you've got a really shitty person then.

I mean, it's sad and costly for the team and all (the driver got out quickly and was perfectly fine, no worries), but it kinda made me laugh a little that during the TCR race at the German Nürburgring, the car of Bradley Burns of all people  caught fire.

Spoiler

ECLJIPlWkAAbkSj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ECLJIPiXUAAjgF1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Minor detail: Burns is a Team Pyro driver. Can't make this shit up.