website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Is there anyone that doesn’t really have much to do for the next few weeks, and could help out Totallympics Audio Services

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@NearPup are you Nate Rivers? Like did you get a new profile? You remind me of him, and you guys write similar posts. I’m not trying to be rude or anything, I’m just confused.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

16 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@NearPup are you Nate Rivers? Like did you get a new profile? You remind me of him, and you guys write similar posts. I’m not trying to be rude or anything, I’m just confused.

Yes. Same account, but new account name (technical reasons for that).

Edited by NearPup

8 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Yes. Same account, but new account name (technical reasons for that).

Ok, everything makes sense now :d. Glad to see you back on the forum regularly. 

17 minutes ago, dcro said:

And now 6.6 in Southern California. I wonder if it is connected (hopefully not).

image.png

It’s funny seeing my town on the news and on a map of major cities.

29 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s funny seeing my town on the news and on a map of major cities.

It's funny until your town is not on those maps anymore...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!