website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

16 minutes ago, dcro said:

Then again, there are places where people can't complain. :p

I think most complaining here comes from people in the big cities, where crime numbers are rising :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@bestmen If you don’t mind me asking, What’s your job? You seem really good at animating and editing so I’m just wondering if that’s because of your job

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

See this? This is the Pont des Trous/Gatenbrug in Tournais/Doornik in Belgium. Well over 700 years old, built in the 13th century (most) and one of only three remaining bridges of it's kind in the world :bowdown: Sure, the British blew up the middle part in WW2 as part of an escape, but it got rebuild and is standing proud.

8f8e547817512a785a0cf3894bcc1977a00a4510

Next winter they're going to demolish/destroy the whole thing, 'because otherwise big enough ships can't pass through' :facepalm: x200000 :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

42 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I guess France is very low in the list, all I hear is people complaining here :lol:

Well it's pretty much the same in the UK (if not worse, due to the never-ending Brexit saga) and they are 15th happiest in the world :d

46 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

See this? This is the Pont des Trous/Gatenbrug in Tournais/Doornik in Belgium. Well over 700 years old, built in the 13th century (most) and one of only three remaining bridges of it's kind in the world :bowdown: Sure, the British blew up the middle part in WW2 as part of an escape, but it got rebuild and is standing proud.

8f8e547817512a785a0cf3894bcc1977a00a4510

Next winter they're going to demolish/destroy the whole thing, 'because otherwise big enough ships can't pass through' :facepalm: x200000 :( 

Wow,again money mad rats,they dont have mercy even for most important antiques. :mad:

Welcome to Paris on Saturday :p