website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

14 minutes ago, LDOG said:

In a mosque.

Apparently one shooter is one of those people that spend time on 4chan and admire Trump.

I hate when my country causes problems in other countries, especially something like this. Just today Trump made comments about people willing to fight for him. I bet this guys was “inspired”. Sad day.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

And that's at least 40 deaths now, as confirmed by the prime minister. 30 in one mosque, 10 in another.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I hate when my country causes problems in other countries, especially something like this. Just today Trump made comments about people willing to fight for him. I bet this guys was “inspired”. Sad day.

I doubt it was just Trump 'inspiring' someone like this. Trump was not even near the presidency when fellow sicko Breivik did his thing.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Swewi said:

The killer had the name "Ebba Åkerlund", on the weapon, one of the victims in the terror attack in Stockholm 2017. How could it be revenge to kill innocent people

Yeah, he had a lot of names on his weapons and munition, also historical things like "Vienna 1683"..