website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

27 minutes ago, dcro said:

And for some reason just before that the number of featured threads was reduced from 15 to 10 (!!)...

That actually is annoying. #BringBackMoreFeaturedThreads

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yes, putting only 10 featured topics on the World's best Olympic forum is... Underachieving, to say the very least.

Wait, we're talking about Featured or Latest replies? I suppose the last one, Featured is a different, you know, feature :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I have reduced the number of the latest replies threads from 15 to 10 today because there are not many sports events going on right now. The Ice Hockey threads opened on the same day were just a coincidence :p

Not more or less than usual. It still happens quite often that the last thread in the latest replies list is updated less than 1-2 hours ago...

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

8s8kuut.png

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

That´s quite funny because I just wanted to aski you if you´ll be so kind to help me and open these remaining championships threads

d45d1c1b-d81e-43fc-ab6c-ea08a7ca1518.png

008443d3-6a58-41ef-9529-1f982fe98dd4.png

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

That´s quite funny because I just wanted to aski you if you´ll be so kind to help me and open these remaining championships threads

d45d1c1b-d81e-43fc-ab6c-ea08a7ca1518.png

008443d3-6a58-41ef-9529-1f982fe98dd4.png

Surely that can be done one by one in the upcoming weeks instead of all 85 at once? :d