website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

37 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Most likely because nobody created a thread for this :mumble:

Well, seeing how Totallympics is the only forum I'm at, I think you can understand the weird feeling of having to open a new thread. :d New threads are not exactly an everyday thing. :p

Plus, there is no 2024 subforum yet.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

57 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, seeing how Totallympics is the only forum I'm at, I think you can understand the weird feeling of having to open a new thread. :d New threads are not exactly an everyday thing. :p

Plus, there is no 2024 subforum yet.

True :d 

Well, no harm in opening a thread, it's actually rather normal on a forum :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I wanted to create a thread for this a few months ago and I asked in the Suggestions Thread if there was one and if I could create it and I got no answer :lol: 

Asking if you can create a thread goes a bit beyond the whole point of a forum I guess :d 

I see Dunadan opened one :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Asking if you can create a thread goes a bit beyond the whole point of a forum I guess :d 

I see Dunadan opened one :cheer:

Yes but I implicitly wanted someone to open it and not me, to make a nice presentation :lol: 

That moment when you wake up and you see you sent this message to someone on Whatsapp during the night, having no memory about it whatsoever :facepalm:(around two hours after I went to sleep, so it wasn't part of a conversation or something)

76fd1a7c9d.png

I have cracked my brain trying to figure out what the hell I could have meant, but I have absolutely no clue. There was no 'secret' or anything in the entire conversation, I have absolutely no idea what those numbers mean (it's no phone number, it's no date, no idea), this is just.......weird :d 

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That moment when you wake up and you see you sent this message to someone on Whatsapp during the night, having no memory about it whatsoever :facepalm:(around two hours after I went to sleep, so it wasn't part of a conversation or something)

76fd1a7c9d.png

I have cracked my brain trying to figure out what the hell I could have meant, but I have absolutely no clue. There was no 'secret' or anything in the entire conversation, I have absolutely no idea what those numbers mean (it's no phone number, it's no date, no idea), this is just.......weird :d 

:lol:

Sometimes secrets have to remain secret. :cool:

#banbestmen

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

76fd1a7c9d.png

That's actually an IP address of Canada's Computer Sciences Corporation in Montreal. :yikes: It's a start. :d

https://db-ip.com/all/20.90.53

#banbestmen