website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

6 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

This has been a tough week for me. Some of you may have noticed that I have a picture of my dog, Benny, on my profile page. In fact when I was on the old forum, I had a photo of Benny as my avatar. I am very sad to tell you that this week I had to make the very tough decision of letting Benny go.

He was injured a few weeks ago in a car accident and he suffered an injury to his back. He was given medication and rest and I was hoping and praying that he would be able to recover. As the second week passed it became clear that Benny was not progressing and a decision would have to be made. One more week but it was no good.

He was made as comfortable as possible after his accident but I hard to make the awful decision of deciding that it was best to let him go. I am heartbroken and as much as I tried to distract myself for the last couple of weeks, it didn't prepare me for having to say goodbye :cry:. I am sorry if I have not replied to any messages and have not been updating any threads these last few days. I will be back on top of things soon.

Here is a couple of pics to share with you of my lovely Benny.... he was a wonderful and loyal friend.

25gh1qr.jpg

2wmjr5w.jpg

Really sad to hear it, buddy. :(

I´m so sorry :(

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

This has been a tough week for me. Some of you may have noticed that I have a picture of my dog, Benny, on my profile page. In fact when I was on the old forum, I had a photo of Benny as my avatar. I am very sad to tell you that this week I had to make the very tough decision of letting Benny go.

He was injured a few weeks ago in a car accident and he suffered an injury to his back. He was given medication and rest and I was hoping and praying that he would be able to recover. As the second week passed it became clear that Benny was not progressing and a decision would have to be made. One more week but it was no good.

He was made as comfortable as possible after his accident but I hard to make the awful decision of deciding that it was best to let him go. I am heartbroken and as much as I tried to distract myself for the last couple of weeks, it didn't prepare me for having to say goodbye :cry:. I am sorry if I have not replied to any messages and have not been updating any threads these last few days. I will be back on top of things soon.

Here is a couple of pics to share with you of my lovely Benny.... he was a wonderful and loyal friend.

25gh1qr.jpg

2wmjr5w.jpg

...and I annoy you with my stuff again.

I'm sorry for your loss. :cry:

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

2 godziny temu, OlympicIRL napisał:

25gh1qr.jpg

2wmjr5w.jpg

It's so sad news :( I'm sorry that you lost your lovely friend, be strong Dan! 

Epic lacrosse goal :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!