website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

10 minutes ago, bestmen said:

attack in Amsterdam 

Just to clarify, two people have been stabbed (and are wounded) and police shot one suspect. That's basically it, not like there's some major stuff like in Brussels or Paris going on.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, wumo26 said:

Personally I'm very happy that it's a decision done on EU level as it would work much better if all EU countries (not to say all European countries) do it together.

1 hour ago, Agger said:

Personally I'm very happy that it's a decision done on EU level as it would work much better if all EU countries (not to say all European countries) do it together.

I'm happy a decision like this is made involving as many countries as possible, but I'm not happy that this decision is being made, period :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

38 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm happy a decision like this is made involving as many countries as possible, but I'm not happy that this decision is being made, period :p 

I was against it at first as well, but looking at the reasons to stop it made me realize that it's the right decision.

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

she had one gun the policeman shooted her, was  in Los Angeles 

Yeah it's usually not smart to wave a (fake) gun in the face of a police officer.

The multi-sport video games section will now be changed to Totallympics TV where it will focus primarily on multi-sport games, but will now post world championships, world cups, and Olympic qualification events for all sports. More info to come soon.

Also if anyone could make a logo for it, or can come up with a better name it would be much appreciated

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela