website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

this is natural method very efficacious, yours  won't working :bye:

Mine already worked mate :p

And I didn't need to be half buried in the sand for it.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Agger said:

If heywoodu's method doesn't work, I wonder how I've managed to lose 8,5kg since new year (and I even planned to lose just 1 kg per month) :p

Exactly, and I wonder how I've managed to go from 100kg to 80kg between May and (early) December last year :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, bestmen said:

heywoodu's method didn't working with you 

you just stopped the fastfood 

you just have to eat fries+soda and you will rewin quickly these weight that  you had losed 

I've never been much of a fast food eater (I even think I've eaten slightly more of it for the last couple of years where I've been losing weight than before that).

But you're saying that if I take a sand bath I can eat as much as I want and not gain weight?

Just now, Agger said:

I've never been much of a fast food eater (I even think I've eaten slightly more of it for the last couple of years where I've been losing weight than before that).

But you're saying that if I take a sand bath I can eat as much as I want and not gain weight?

exactly if you do it regulary , as nordic i guess you know how is beneficial the Sauna 

let me tell you this sand bath is a  triple sauna 

30 minutes ago, bestmen said:

heywoodu's method didn't working with you 

you just stopped the fastfood 

you just have to eat fries+soda and you will rewin quickly these weight that  you had losed 

Yeah and if you take a bath in the sand you just stop eating normal food so you lose weight. Duh. 

5 minutes ago, bestmen said:

you don't know what it is i see :lol:

few minutes under this hot sand like if you did 2 hours of cycling , sweat sweat sweat ...

people look very healthy after few bath 

Simply sweating doesn't make you lose significant weight (in that moment, yeah, which is why boxers/weightlifters/MMA fighters etc use it, but not long term, that's just dehydration). 

LOL just  stop it you are far

People do it since hundreds years ago ..many scientists / doctors studied and have confirmed this method , even me i tried it one time was tough to find one place in the crowd 

so stay on your negative  idea trying to affirm the opposite like  you want