website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, Wanderer said:

Glad someone asked that question!! I already have sort of a playlist for such "special" occasions :hearts: :lol: 

Well, enlighten us :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well, enlighten us :d 

Where to start from... :d

First, a song for the love of my life:

Spoiler

And of course, there are many other songs prepared for people to dance after the funeral, when they gather at home :d 

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

So you would be defined by a sad song? When people think about you, the first thing that comes in mind is sad stuff? That's....sad :p 

No, I mean a sad song with lyrics that make me think about myself (well, I don't know if it's more understandable :lol:)

But since I'm kind of a pessimistic person you're not wrong anyway :p

47 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Where to start from... :d

First, a song for the love of my life:

Spoiler

And of course, there are many other songs prepared for people to dance after the funeral, when they gather at home :d 

Well this sounds like fun :d 

Can I come and celebrate when you're dead? :cheer:

Wait, is there cake? 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

54 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well this sounds like fun :d 

Can I come and celebrate when you're dead? :cheer:

Wait, is there cake? 

Absolutely. Maybe not a cake since my specialties are cookies! 

But I am wondering what they will put in the grave. I intend to die like some of my heroes. Empedocles threw himself into Etna for instance... Maybe better solution will be if someone drowns me in a barrel of Malmsey wine, like George Plantagenet died. But to die of laughter would be beautiful, like Chrysippus. That can be manageable since I do have figs. I only need a donkey. But I am afraid I'll die of poisoning :d Too many poisons I am working with. Hopefully it'll be some good hallucinogens, so at least I can dream of flying on a broomstick to be in time, at 11 o'clock on the platform nine and tree quarters and start new journey :d

Going to the court for your case about stealing a car, in a stolen car, like a boss/idiot :p

https://nypost.com/2018/03/08/man-drove-stolen-car-to-court-to-face-stolen-car-charge-cops/

54 severed hands found in Siberia..

http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/shocking-new-twist-in-macabre-case-of-54-severed-hands-washed-up-on-amur-river-island/

Authorities have their hands full with this investigation, one wonders if some punishments might have gotten out of hand. More likely suggestion is apparently that it's the handiwork from a forensic lab.