website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

23 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Some news about the Iran's riots. In Arak, an important governmental city, is current occupied from the demonstrator. I think that we'll see a lot of iranian blood :( 

This should be headline news all over the world.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

And judging by the amount of alcoholic beverages we've got at home at the moment, I think in 28-30 hours from now I won't be able to write my own name or walk up the stairs anymore. 

Looking at the pictures from the hosts of the evening that I'm going to, I guess that sounds pretty close to my evening/night as well (9 persons, 10 bottles of wine (5 white and 5 red), 2 bottles of gin, 2 of rhum and 2 of whiskey. Add to that a (secret) welcome drink, the bottle of gin that I'm bringing and at least one bottle of bubbles from each).

Good thing that New years day is spent in front of the TV (TdS, Garmish, New Years concert from Vienna and later the New years speech from the Prime minister) :p

10 minutes ago, Agger said:

Looking at the pictures from the hosts of the evening that I'm going to, I guess that sounds pretty close to my evening/night as well (9 persons, 10 bottles of wine (5 white and 5 red), 2 bottles of gin, 2 of rhum and 2 of whiskey. Add to that a (secret) welcome drink, the bottle of gin that I'm bringing and at least one bottle of bubbles from each).

Good thing that New years day is spent in front of the TV (TdS, Garmish, New Years concert from Vienna and later the New years speech from the Prime minister) :p

Here it's six little bottles of wine (3 white, 3 red, each bottle is more or less one decently filled glass, they're really useful for when you don't want to crack open a normal bottle but do want a drink), two normal bottles of red, a bottle of port (or port wine, not sure what the English name is), five tiny bottles of a beverage I picked up in Austria (with 35% alcohol, so it counts) and I know we've got three 0,75L bottles of glühwein plus probably a bottle of champagne waiting. 

Oh, and that's for just three people :p (two of which, who aren't me, will probably take it a little easy, and one of those two will mostly drink beer)

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Here it's six little bottles of wine (3 white, 3 red, each bottle is more or less one decently filled glass, they're really useful for when you don't want to crack open a normal bottle but do want a drink), two normal bottles of red, a bottle of port (or port wine, not sure what the English name is), five tiny bottles of a beverage I picked up in Austria (with 35% alcohol, so it counts) and I know we've got three 0,75L bottles of glühwein plus probably a bottle of champagne waiting. 

Oh, and that's for just three people :p (two of which, who aren't me, will probably take it a little easy, and one of those two will mostly drink beer)

I'm not impressed! :p

Just now, Agger said:

I'm not impressed! :p

I'd be impressed if your collection wasn't for nine people :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Agger said:

It's just supposed to be a relaxed evening, not a party! ;)

Relaxing instead of being stressed is why I'm cracking open the bottles tomorrow :d 

11 minut temu, LDOG napisał:

38°C where i am right now. Worst new year ever if it stays like this tomorrow :mirror:

Here is now +1 (colder than during Christmas, but still too warm as for late December) but according forecasts tomorrow during midnight will be even +9! :( In last 8 years normal winter (colder than -10 and some snow) is only for two weeks between January and February and later return typical for autmn weather :/ Sadly those times with normal winter by three or four months are gone by global warming...