Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

54 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well this sounds like fun :d 

Can I come and celebrate when you're dead? :cheer:

Wait, is there cake? 

Absolutely. Maybe not a cake since my specialties are cookies! 

But I am wondering what they will put in the grave. I intend to die like some of my heroes. Empedocles threw himself into Etna for instance... Maybe better solution will be if someone drowns me in a barrel of Malmsey wine, like George Plantagenet died. But to die of laughter would be beautiful, like Chrysippus. That can be manageable since I do have figs. I only need a donkey. But I am afraid I'll die of poisoning :d Too many poisons I am working with. Hopefully it'll be some good hallucinogens, so at least I can dream of flying on a broomstick to be in time, at 11 o'clock on the platform nine and tree quarters and start new journey :d

• Haha 1

54 severed hands found in Siberia..

http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/shocking-new-twist-in-macabre-case-of-54-severed-hands-washed-up-on-amur-river-island/

Authorities have their hands full with this investigation, one wonders if some punishments might have gotten out of hand. More likely suggestion is apparently that it's the handiwork from a forensic lab.

a reflection from El Dorado! ??? they found it eurekaaaaaaa

• Haha 2

michael schumacher of :KSA  :lol:

what do you think

180313061906869461.gif

• Haha 1

and this

180313062241470348.gif

8 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Stephen Hawking died, aged 76 :cry:what a dreadful day for science...

Awfully sad news indeed :(

Truly one of the few people in the world of who one can say "the world won't be the same without him" :( 

• Like 2

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.- Stephen Hawking , very well said 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

In 8+ years of betting, I've seen a lot, but live bets for the (basketball) Syrian women's cup and Syrian U21 competition....those are new :p

oyhvoQk.png

Edited by heywoodu
  • Haha 1